Wonderful Family Villa in Achaea
- Location: Peloponnese
- Sub Area: Achaea
- Property type: Villa - Detached House
- Property size: 272 m²
- Land Size: 8626 m²
- Offer type: For Sale
- View: Sea - Forest
- Private Parking: ample
- Garden: Private
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Distance from Village/Town: 3,8 Km
- Distance from Airport: 15 Km
- Distance from Sea: 0,65 Km
A beautiful villa sitting on a fully landscaped plot that also contains a mature olive grove, fruit trees and 1200 sq.m. of vines (producing a white biological wine), with stunning panoramic views out to sea and mountains. The property comprises of three levels, all finished in a rustic – contemporary style of a high quality standard. This superbly maintained individual property which was built in 2011, has an excellent feel of the daylight due to the positioning of proportional openings in all available directions .
The main property 182 sq.m. and offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms in total. It is constructed in two levels.
- 1st Floor: kitchen/dining area, lounge area with energy fireplace, office, WC and entrance/lobby area. The dining room has access to a north balcony with a ceramic tiled timber roof, where an external Iroko wooden staircase leads to a balcony above the office. From the kitchen, there is access to a south balcony while the main door accesses the balcony facing west (balconies are between 12 – 26 sq.m.).
- Ground floor: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower cabin, three double bedrooms, the main bathroom with a large bathtub, lobby and a small laundry-storage room, garage. All rooms have access to one balcony and to the garden.
The semi-basement comprises a separate, autonomous ‘flat” of 90 sq.m. and a cellar (40 sq.m.) for storage of wine and olive oil. The flat, which is consistent with all building regulations for living space, consists of two bedrooms with wardrobes, one large living-dining space with fireplace and several built-in wooden seats with storage, one kitchen, a large bathroom with shower/fitted storage furniture/label sanitary and a large storage-laundry room.
Property Features in detail:
- Possibility of building extra 218 sq.m. as well as a swimming pool
- Main property and basement flat have rental income potential
- Panoramic views to sea (west-north orientated) and mountains
- Spacious open plan layout of living space with an exposed wooden high-ceiling roof
- Kitchen/dining area has modern appliances, rustic style large build-in extraction, central island, authentic Corian worktops and splash-backs, double basin label porcelain sink, beech wooden units with lots of cabinet mechanisms and medium size storage loft
- 2 fireplaces and 2 utility rooms (one for each entity of main and basement accommodation)
- 470 sq.m. ornamental garden around the property (the rest of the plot is cultivated with trees and vines)
- Multi-level Mediterranean garden of oleanders, lavenders, aromatic plants and olive trees, several pergolas with climbing plants, wooden, graveled and tilled patios
- Vegetation and a wall with wooden banisters surrounding the house provide screening and privacy
- Anti-vandal double glazed inwards opening windows with retractable mosquito nets and outwards opening shutters
- Top end quality of waterproof rendered parts, insulating PVC openings with wooden effect and traditional type shutters, fully thermal insulated walls and double thermal insulated roof maintaining a comfortable building temperature, considering the Greek summer heat, without the need of additional cooling systems
- Triple energy water boiler (sun – electricity – gas)
- Color video entry-phone system
The location is idyllic (the north coast of Achaia). Touristic sites in the region (for day trips) include Olympia, Delphi, Vouraikos Gorge and Odondotos rack railway of Kalavrita, the national wetland park of Kotixi – Strofillia and the islands of Kefalonia and Zakynthos. The area also features magnificent beaches and countryside while the immediate villa neighborhood is peaceful and ideal for a comfortable home/retreat.
- ID: 5356
- Published: January 11, 2019
- Last Update: May 16, 2019
- Views: 2308